Benefits for your child
- Trains the imagination
- Builds communication skills
- Makes learning easier
- Improves social skills
- Helps mental health and well-being
- Picture gallery with 1000s of photos
- A thesaurus that personalises to the child’s vocabulary
- Speech to text and story playback
- Spelling and emotion word tool
- Dyslexic friendly settings
- Earn badges for achievements
- Create, share and print e-books
- Free 7 day trial which includes 2 children and 1 parent/carer
Best value plan, reduced monthly cost
Scribeasy Review Video
SPED Homeschool Review Crew Feedback
What was the one thing that most impressed you about this curriculum?
Well laid out, simple tools to adjust pictures, lots of imbedded supports
What should parents of children with learning needs be aware of when looking into this curriculum?
Depending on your child’s interests, you may need to upload pictures. The company does offer one on one sessions to work with you and your child to help them get going. This was also a great experience. The design of this program is very open-ended, so it will can really be used with any homeschooling style and curriculum.