HomeschoolToGo by GHP Scholastic Inc
Welcome to HomeschoolToGo –The Only Holistic and Bilingual Homeschooling Program in the World.
When it comes to Education for neuro-diverse children the three determining factors for success are:
- Project Based Learning: Hands-on lessons that teach us life-applicable concepts.
- Customized Lessons: Listening to your child as you expose them and introduce them to new concepts is key to activating their engagement and their passion throughout their learning journey.
- Parent Involvement: The majority of studies on homeschooling favour the advantage that is created in a child’s social, emotional, psychological and academic development when their parent is involved in their learning.
Nonetheless, this can be an overwhelming responsibility for our parents. We designed HomeschoolToGo to relieve these concerns:
- All the planning, activities and resources are facilitated in a flexible way so each parent can adjust it without any prior preparation.
- Parents get a monthly meeting with the teacher as well as walkie-talkie access so they can ask questions and feel supported at every step of the way.
- Activities are designed to allow the parent to play with the child and call their learning quality time/playtime.
SPED Homeschool Review Crew Feedback
What was the one thing that most impressed you about this curriculum?
The amount of parent support that is provided in this program can help anyone who is homeschooling a younger child or a child with an intellectual disability who is learning at a lower grade level feel accomplished in their homeschooling efforts
What should parents of children with learning needs be aware of when looking into this curriculum?
This program is project-based and does require parent participation, so if you are not able to teach your child yourself, your student should have at least an aide or in-person tutor who can work with them on the lessons and projects.