Simply Charlotte Mason
At Simply Charlotte Mason you will find quality curriculum that nourishes and respects your child as a whole person. At SCM, we believe in teaching the child, not just the curriculum.
Choose from these resources that are easy to adapt and customize for your student’s needs:
- •Short, interactive math lessons that don’t depend on writing
- Brief, hands-on reading lessons that offer your student a variety of paths to learning
- Interesting handwriting work that moves at your student’s pace and focuses on quality not quantity
- Spelling assignments based on real sentences and good literature
- History enjoyed through fascinating stories and living books
- Gentle geography lessons that introduce other people from around the world
- Science lessons that encourage time outdoors and learning about God’s creation from great books and firsthand exploration
- Simple music and art appreciation and poetry that nurture your child’s spiritHear the heart of SCM’s co-founder as she shares what she has learned from 23 years with her autistic daughter in this free audio:
Lessons from the Valley
Simply Charlotte Mason Curriculum Review
SPED Homeschool Review Crew Feedback
What was the one thing that most impressed you about this curriculum?
Parent Autonomy. Parents are given complete freedom to build their own curriculum from selected resources and guides.
What should parents of children with learning needs be aware of when looking into this curriculum?
This program provides a great deal of parent choice. How accommodating this curriculum is depends primarily on your selections as a parent.