ShillerLearning: Montessori at Home
New to homeschooling? Switching curriculum? Give your child a solid foundation. Montessori-based ShillerLearning recognizes that children aren’t taught: they learn. We are here to provide the finest possible learning tools for your children to reach their full potential. Multisensory ShillerLearning math (pre-k to pre-algebra) and language arts (pre-k to 4th gr.) curricula feature colorful lesson books that guide hands-on discovery with manipulatives, visuals, songs, and body movement.
Diagnostic testing pinpoints gaps and provides a personalized learning plan with the exact lessons a student needs. It makes placement a breeze! Personalized learning with a unique combination of spiral and mastery delivers solid conceptual understanding. With a time-saving, no lesson prep, scripted format, parents need not have knowledge of the Montessori method or even the subject.
Free downloads of replacement consumables means one kit works for the whole family without having to buy extra books (your budget will thank you). Our toll-free phone support, homeschool blog, Facebook group, free webinars, and additional homeschool resources keep you supported and encouraged throughout your journey.
Live online Math Facts Boot Camp class for kids and downloadable activity packs are also available.
Why are we so sure you will LOVE ShillerLearning curriculum? – Montessori-based, but no Montessori or subject knowledge or experience required
- No lesson prep: Open’N’Go scripted lessons
- Concrete introduction of concepts: visual, tactile, auditory, and kinesthetic
- Diagnostic testing for easy placement and filling holes in the knowledge foundation
- Amazing manipulatives
- Fun, corny learning songs
- One kit works for the whole family
- Includes phone 888-556-6284 and email support (it’s like having a personal homeschool coach)
- Additional homeschool resources keep you supported and encouraged throughout your journey.
- Get your Homeschool Freebie Bundle today for scores of free samples plus bonus homeschool planners.