Resources for Handling
Dietary & Food Issues
Whether your whole family or just one child in your home is on a restrictive diet or deal(s) with food aversions these issues can complicate everything you do, even homeschooling. But don’t panic. This guide will help you with finding new ways to navigate these issues in your homeschool and at your kitchen table!
Featured Podcasts & Full Length Videos
Combating Picky Eaters and Limited Diets
An interview with Chris & Claudia Diaz, authors, and special needs homeschooling parents.
Food-Allergy Holiday Planning, Packing, & Traveling Tips
An interview with Anglea Fuller, Founder of Food Allergy Families of the Triad.
Here are links to the rest of the videos from this topic series:
- Reframing Eating Through 6 Simple Steps
- Using Exploration to Increase Food Integration
- Packable Food-Allergy Friendly Snacks and Meals
- Helping Others Understand and Support Your Food-Allergy Needs
- Recognizing Eating as a Social Experience
- Planning Against Food-Allergy Diet Burnout
- When Your Teen Cheats on their Allergy Diet